Creative Commons License
NBS AIR by Nitin Sadubattula is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at nbsera.blogspot.com.

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Useful Educational Resources!

Helozz to All…!!!

I’ve gathered, organised n uploaded some of the Useful Educational Resources that I could retain from my machine....n m still searching and sorting for more to upload..!

You may wish to start using the newly created Educational Resources’ Web Space @

Public Link URL: 

Public Link Password: 
beitrocks

I will maintain and manage this Web Space on a Consistent Continuity...:)

You can definitely add and contribute in this cause, by contacting me and we can then upload your relevant resources under appropriate folders.

Please let it be known for any small and big queries and concerns regarding the same.

Access, Browse, Communicate and Download all of the Educational Resources.:)

Thank you Guys for sparing time!

Don’t let anything ever stop you..:)

“Give” to Grow…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment